We are currently accepting applications for a new administrative position at the 519church campus. This part-time position is open to those with the spiritual gift of administration–some prior experience is preferred. Also looking for someone with superior oral and written communications skills who is comfortable self-initiating and brings a balance of interpersonal, organizational, and computer/social media abilities. For questions or to submit an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL Job Description: JD 519 Ops Coord 03_2013
- Recruit, coordinate and equip administrative volunteer team to help with 519 operations.
- Serve as the hub for internal communications among full Steering team as well as weekly communication needs (FB, Twitter, eNewsletter)
- Support external marketing work for 519 (including but not limited to website development, print publications, and marketing collateral) in alignment with Regional Operations Team.
- Partner with Regional Operations Team to maintain internal and external Apex FoFc operations as requested by the Operations Director and the Lead Pastor
- Attend staff meetings (519 and Apex FoFc) as requested by Lead Pastor and Campus Pastor
- Take the lead on special projects as needed.
- In conjunction with the Steering Team make connections with new members and manage the process of helping them become connected with 519.
- Help track and manage finances in conjunction with campus pastor and Financial Coordinator
- Carry out other appropriate duties as requested.